Friday, January 11, 2008

I took a trip yesterday!

I was babysitting yesterday morning, and after the kids woke up I was heading downstairs to make breakfast when my super soft Victoria Secret pompom booties met the very slick, very shiney, hard wood floor stairs. This is not a good combination. It really isn't.
The stairs are gorgeous, gorgeous! And the socks are super soft, fluffy and cute, cute!
But never the two should meet.

My foot slipped right off the stair, right up into the air. And my other super soft foot could not catch me as it slipped right off the stair.
And down I went on a trip down the stairs.

I'm alright, though. Minor injuries. Just re-injured my thumb and my shoulders are sore the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeee-ooowwww!

Glad you weren't seriously injured.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Yikes! Glad you are ok.

Blog Hoppers!

View My Stats