Friday, January 18, 2008

How easily something gets started with kids

Yesterday on the way to my house with the boys I babysit I must have stopped a little quickly because it tipped over the backpack that was precariously perched on the edge of the seat. The boys have to tell me everything, e v e r y t h i n g, that happens.
"Miss Lisa!!!! The back pack fell down! It fell down!!"
"Yes, it sure did, I must be a crazy driver."
"Yes, you crazy driver!"
"You're crazy, boys"
"No, you crazy!"
That goes on for a long time, they ARE 3.
Finally, one of them says "Thanks for that." in a sarcastic tone, lol.
They both started saying it over and over and over, so I said if someone says it again I am going to pinch their nose when we stop. Oh, that just got them really into it!

So today when I picked them up, first words when I got in the car "Pinch my nose!" New game.

No comments:

Blog Hoppers!

View My Stats